The OG sunscreen! Made for dry, normal or combo sensitive skin.
Made with sunflower wax, non-nano zinc oxide and mango butter for a creamy and smooth, water-resistant, unscented vegan sunscreen that is approximately 30 SPF of UVA and UVB protection. It's also reef-safe, cruelty-free and ships in zero waste packaging!
These amazing ingredients along with apricot seed oil, vitamin E oil and aloe vera oil, promote skin protection and absorb quickly leaving your skin glowing like a summer God or Goddess.
It's simple, healing, light, vegan and non-greasy so you can wear it under make-up everyday and even out your skin tone in the meantime. This is great for all skin types as every ingredient rates low on the comedogenic scale (meaning they won't clog your pores).
This is perfect for those with: - Sensitive or easily irritated skin - Sensitivities to scent - Dry, normal, combo skin - Children under 6 years old
All our sunscreens are made with organic and natural ingredients that are;
- 100% plant and mineral based & cruelty-free - Reef-safe - Biodegradable - Naturally water-resistant - Non-comedogenic (won't clog pores so it's good to use as a facial sunscreen too)
There are 2 different sizes currently available. - 1/2 oz mini aluminum tin - 3 oz large aluminum tin
We strive to make sun protection for people who care about what's on their skin and the impact it has on the environment. Every skin care product you buy is a choice about the impact you'll have. I want you to feel good knowing that no harmful chemicals will ever be used in these products.
Every ingredient has a purpose, here's a bit more about them:
- Non-nano zinc oxide is a naturally occurring mineral that provides the only UVA and UVB protection approved by the FDA for children under 6. Non-nano means it isn't small enough to enter your bloodstream through the skin, always look for this when purchasing skincare with zinc oxide in it!
- Mango butter provides water resistance, keeps moisture in the skin helping it look supple and healthy and has some sun protection qualities.
- Sunflower wax provides water resistance and has rejuvenating properties for the skin.
- Organic, cold pressed apricot seed (kernel) oil is light, easily absorbed and work well for all skin types.
- Organic aloe vera oil has anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial and antioxidant characteristics and is a good oil-based alternative to aloe vera gel.
- Concentrated Vitamin E oil derived from sunflowers or olives helps repair skin damage and helps to naturally preserve your natural sunscreen.
Directions for use:
Use back of fingernail or bamboo sppon (provided with your purchase) to scoop out a pea sized amount. Warm between hands to melt sunscreen with body heat then apply to face and gently around eyes. Repeat for body application and apply generously before any sun exposure. Reapply every 1-2 hours as needed. Wear clothing that covers the skin, a hat or seek shade when possible to minimize sun exposure.
Mango butter*, sunflower wax, apricot seed oil***, aloe vera oil*, vitamin E (derived from sunflowers or olives), carrot seed oil**, red raspberry seed oil**, non-nano zinc oxide (18% concentration)
** Cold pressed
*** Organic and cold pressed
All shipping materials used are recyclable and probably reused (like newspaper or other packing papers). Boxes and mailers are made with post consumer products and are completely compostable. The filler and packing tape are also recyclable and compostable! No plastic here!
*Please note that this sunscreen has not been tested in an FDA approved laboratory for efficacy. The SPF listed is an estimate based on the zinc oxide ratio and has not been tested on live subjects*
All statements are for informational purposes only and are not FDA approved.