Vegan, nude color lip balm that comes unflavored or in cocoa peppermint and always in a compostable cardboard push-up tube.
Made with sunflower wax and mango butter for a smooth, vegan, uncolored, healing lip balm that is also water-resistant. Great for cuticles or even under eye treatment as well!
Contains non-nano zinc oxide for UVA and UVB protection and an SPF of approximately 15 (just enough for sun and weather protection without turning your lips white). This sun protection lip balm is reef-safe, cruelty-free and completely zero waste!
Packaged in 1/4 oz biodegradable, zero-waste tubes that easily break down in your compost bin. The labels are even biodegradable with plant based inks!
Be sure to pair this with one of our sunscreens made with organic and raw ingredients, everything we make is:
- 100% plant and mineral based & cruelty-free - Reef-safe - Biodegradable - Naturally water-resistant - Non-comedogenic
We strive to make sun protection for people who care about what's on their skin and the impact it has on the environment. Every skin care product you buy is a choice about the impact you'll have. I want you to feel good knowing that no harmful chemicals will ever be used in these products.
Every ingredient has a purpose, here's a bit more about them:
- Non-nano zinc oxide is a naturally occurring mineral that provides the only UVA and UVB protection approved by the FDA for children under 6. Non-nano means it isn't small enough to enter your bloodstream through the skin, always look for this when purchasing skincare with zinc oxide in it!
- Mango butter provides water resistance, keeps moisture in the skin helping it look supple and healthy and has some sun protection qualities.
- Sunflower wax provides water resistance and has rejuvenating properties for the skin.
- Sunflower oil is easily absorbed and work well for all skin types. It has anti-inflammatory properties that help minimize skin redness and roughness. Sunflower seed oil is high in omega-6 and vitamin E. Omega-6 helps to enhance the development of new skin cells.
- Concentrated Vitamin E oil derived from sunflowers or olives helps repair skin damage and helps to naturally preserve your natural sunscreen.
All shipping materials used are recyclable and probably reused (like newspaper or other packing papers). Boxes and mailers are made with post consumer products and are completely compostable. The filler and packing tape are also recyclable and compostable! No plastic here!
Directions for use: Use back of fingernail or bamboo spoon (provided with your purchase) to scoop out a pea sized amount. Warm between hands to melt sunscreen with body heat then apply to face and gently around eyes. Repeat for body application and apply generously before any sun exposure. Reapply every 1-2 hours as needed. Wear clothing that covers the skin, a hat or seek shade when possible to minimize sun exposure.
Ingredients: mango butter*, sunflower wax (winterized), sunflower seed oil***, vitamin E (derived from sunflowers or olives), carrot seed oil***, red raspberry seed oil**, sustainably mined non-nano zinc oxide (5% concentration), peppermint essential oil (optional)***
*Organic **Cold pressed ***Organic and cold pressed
*Please note that this sunscreen has not been tested in an FDA approved laboratory for efficacy. The SPF listed is an estimate based on the zinc oxide ratio and has not been tested on live subjects*
All statements are for informational purposes only and are not FDA approved.